Bluehost User Feedback 5

Blue host was the first web host I've used, and so far its gone well. I did have issues with my web browser. I'm on a mac, and was using firefox and every time I would try to connect to the ftp I would receive a message that said the page did not exist. I did call in to the help line and went through various ways to try and connect, which included emptying my cache about a dozen times, and still didn't get an answer (which is why its a 4, but they genuinely seemed to be trying to find an answer as they had someone in the office connecting with firefox) and it works fine on safari. It is a little messy at first, but after a while you get the hang of it. So far no big issues have happened that would cause me to advise against bluehost.

From: Kenosha, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger